- Artistic and technical contribution must be proportional to coproduction investments (at least 1 author, 1 lead actor, 1 supporting actor and 1 qualified technician).
- Exceptions to the staffing requirements may exceptionally be permitted, subject to approval of the competent authorities of both countries, a leading performer should be counterbalanced by no less than 2 qualified technicians.
- Location exterior shooting in a third-party country, if the script or action so requires, is subject to a joint approval of both coproducing countries.
- Location interior shooting, postproduction and lab work shall preferably be done in the majority coproducing country.
- Minority coproducing country participation may exceptionally be limited to a financial contribution.
- For films with production budget > 2 582 284.50 euro, the minority contribution may exceptionally be reduced to no less than 10%.