- Minority coproducer shall be required to make an effective technical and creative contribution propotional to his investment, in principle, in terms of technicians and performers and include at least 1 technician, 1 leading actor and 1 supporting actor.
- All participants in the production must be nationals or permanent residents of either Canada or Croatia.
- If required by the coproduction, the participation of 1 actor of another country may be permitted, if agreed by the competent authorities.
- Coproductions with countries to which both Canada and Croatia are bound by coproduction agreements are allowed.
- Live action shooting as well as animation works must be carried out in either Canada or Croatia. Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a country not participating in the coproduction may be authorized, if required by the script and if technicians from Canada and Croatia take part in the shooting.
Ref. Canada - Ex Yugoslavia Coproduction Treaty
MOU signed between Croatia and Denmark on 2011-11-02