- The contribution of technical, creative and artistic staff, shall be proportional to the amount of each coproducer's financial contribution and shall maintain a general balance.
- Each contribution shall include at least 1 director or 2 creative persons, 1 actor in a leading role and 1 supporting actor.
- Directors must be nationals or residents of either Spain or Russia. All the participants in the production shall be nationals of either Spanish or Russian. The participation of nationals of another country may be permitted, if required by the film and after agreement between the competent authorities of the two counties.
- Studios shooting shall preferably take place within the territory of the majority coproducer.
- An application for approval shall be made simultaneously to the competent authorities at least one month before shooting of the film is due to start.