- Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a third-party country, if the script or action so requires and if technicians from the coproducing countries take part in the shooting.
- Third-party country performers (internationally recognized) where script or financing dictates, subject to approval by the competent authorities.
- At least 90% of the photographs included in a coproduction film shall be specially shot for that film.
- Each of the Contracting Parties shall provide, in accordance with national legislation, temporary admission, free of import duties and taxes, of cinematographic equipment for the making of co-production films.
- Co-production films shall be made and processed in their entirety up to the creation of the answer print in Australia and/or Canada and/or where there is a third co-producer, in that co-producer's country (and dubbing may be carried out in Australia and/or in Canada and/or, where there is a third co-producer, in that co-producer's country). The majority of this work shall normally be carried out in the country of the co-producer which has the major financial participation.country of the co-producer which has the major financial participation.