- The minority co-producer shall be required to make an effective technical and creative contribution proportional, in principle, to his investment. In all cases, such contribution shall include the participation of not less than 3 technicians, 1 performer in a leading role and 2 performers in a supporting role.
- The original sound track of each co-production shall be made in either English or French or Hungarian. Double shooting in two of these languages may be made. Dialogue in other languages may be included in the co-production as the script requires.
- Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a third-party country is allowed, if the script or action so requires and if technicians from the co-producing countries take part in the shooting.
- Participation of one third-party country performer is allowed, if required by the co-production, subject to approval by the competent authorities
- All the participants in the coproduction must be Canadian or Hungarian, or permanent residents of Canada or Hungary.