- Artistic and technical staff involved in the film must be nationals or permanent residents of either Switzerland or Luxembourg, or must be nationals of a state of the EU or of the Common European Economic Area. The participation of third-party country performers or technicians is permitted, subject to agreement between the competent Authorities of both countries.
- Creative, artistic and technical participation must be proportional to the financial participation of each co-producer.
- Location interior shooting shall preferably be done in one of the coproducing countries.
- Exterior shooting in a third-party country may be permitted if action or script so requires.
- Third country producers may join the co-production, if their country is linked either to Luxembourg or to Switzerland by a films co-production agreement. The conditions of participation of a third-party producer shall be examined on a case-by-case basis.
- A participation of 10% of the total costs may be limited to a financial contribution alone.