- Production companies must have a sound technical and financial set-up and professional experience recognized by the competent authority
- Directors, technicians and performers shall be nationals of either France or Republic of Korea or nationals of UE
- Shooting must take place in studios located within the territory of one the Parties or in a country other than France or Korea if the script or action of the film so requires
- Technical and artistic contribution of the co-producer of each Party shall be made in the same proportion as its financial investment.
- A case-by-case basis to the co-production of films between France and Republic of Korea and countries with which either of them is bound by film co-production agreements is allowed by the competent authorities of the two countries