- Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a third-party country, if the script or action so requires and if technicians from the coproducing countries take part in the shooting.
- Laboratory work shall be done in either Canada or Latvia unless it is technically impossible to do so, in which case the laboratory work in a country not participating in the coproduction may be authorized by the competent authorities of both countries.
- Participation of third-party country performers, should the coproduction so require, subject to approval by the competent authorities.
- All participants in the coproduction must be citizens, or permanent residents of Canada or of the Republic of Latvia.
- Each co-producer shall be required to make an effective technical and creative contribution. In principle, this contribution shall be in proportion to his investment.
- Each minority co-producer in such co-production shall be obliged to make an effective technical and creative contribution.