- Creative, artistic and technical participation must be proportional to the financial participation of each co-producer (at least 1 author, 1 lead actor, 1 supporting actor and 1 qualified technician)
- The director and the artistic and technical personnel shall be Italian or Swedish nationals.
- Participation of third-party country performers if the coproduction so requires may exceptionally be permitted, subject to approval of the competent authorities.
- Location shooting in a third-party country may be permitted if the script or action so requires.
- Third country producers may join the co-production, if their country is bound either to Italy or Sweden by a films co-production agreement.
- For films of particular artistic value or with production budget higher than the overage costs of film productions in the majority country, exceptions to minimum staffing requirements may be permitted and the minority contribution can exceptionally be limited to no less than 25%, subject to the prior consent of the competent authorities of both countries.
- If not higher than 20% the minority coproducing country participation may be limited to a financial contribution.