- French or English dubbing or subtitling must be done in Canada. Article VII: "The dubbing or subtitling of each co-production into French and Englishor into Spanish shall be carried out respectively in Canada or Chile. Any departures from this principle must be approved by the competent authorities of both countries.
- Location shooting, exterior or interior, if the script or action so requires and if technicians from Canada and Chile take part in the shooting.
- Each co-producer shall be required to make an effective technical and creativecontribution. In principle, this contribution shall be in proportion to his investment.
- The producers, writers and directors of co-productions, as well as the technicians, performers and other production personnel participating in such co-productions, must be Canadian or Chilean citizens, or permanent residents of Canada or Chile.
- Participation of one third-party country performer, should the coproduction so require, subject to approval by the competent authorities.
- Lab work in a third-party country if technically impossible in the coproducing countries, and subject to the approval of the competent authorities.