- French or English dubbing or subtitling must be done in Canada. Article VII: "The dubbing or subtitling of each co-production into French and Englishor into Philipino shall be carried out respectively in Canada or in the Republic of the Philippines. Any departures from this principle must be approved by the competent authorities of both countries.
- Location shooting, exterior or interior, if the script or action so requires and if technicians from Canada and The Philippines take part in the shooting.
- Each co-producer shall be required to make an effective technical and creative contribution. In principle, this contribution shall be in proportion to his investment.
- The producers, writers and directors of co-productions, as well as the technicians, performers and other production personnel participating in such co-productions, must be citizens, or permanent residents of Canada or of the Republic of the Philippines.
- Each minority co-producer in such co-production shall be obliged to make an effective technical and creative contribution.
- Lab work in a third-party country if technically impossible in the coproducing countries, and subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
- The participation of third-party country performers is permitted, subject to agreement between the competent authorities of both countries.