- Each minority coproducer shall be obliged to make an effective technical and creative contribution, in principle proportional to the investment.
- Artistic, technical and production personnel must be citizens or permanent residents of Canada or Slovakia.
- Third-party country performers may exceptionally be permitted, if required by the coproduction and subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
- Live action shooting and animation works such as storyboards, layout, key animation, in between and voice recording must, in principle, be carried out alternately in Canada and in Slovakia.
- Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a country not participating in the coproduction may be authorized, if the script or the action so requires and if technicians from Canada and Slovakia take part in the shooting.
- The laboratory work shall be done in either Canada or Slovakia, unless it is technically impossible to do so, in which case the laboratory work in a country not participating in the coproduction may be authorized by the competent authorities of both countries.
- Third country producers may join the coproduction, if their country is linked either to Canada or the Slovak Republic by a films coproduction agreement.
- For twinning arrangement, the reciprocal participation of the producers of both countries may be limited to a financial contribution alone, without necessarily excluding any artistic or technical contribution.