- Creative, artistic and technical participation must be proportional to the financial participation of each co-producer. Exceptions may be permitted, subject to prior approval of the competent authorities.
- All participants in the production must be citizens/residents of either Ukraine or France, or citizens of one of EU or European Economic Area member states. Participation of personnel who are not citizens/residents of these countries may exceptionally be permitted, subject to prior approval of the competent authorities of both countries.
- Location shooting must take place within the territory of either France or Ukraine. Shooting in third-party countries may be permitted if the script or action so requires, subject to prior approval of the competent authorities of both countries.
- Participation of third-party country producers in the coproduction shall be permitted, on a case by case basis, if their country is bound to one of the coproducing countries by a co-production agreement.
- When at least three co-producers come from member states of the European Convention on cinematographic co-production, the provisions of the Convention shall prevail on all of the provisions of this Agreement.