- Production companies must have a financial set-up and professional experience recognized by the competent authorities.
- At least one leading actor, one supporting actor and/or one qualified technical staff person, in addition to two key creative person (screenwriters, directors, composers, editors, directors of photography, art directors, actors and sound technicians provided that two qualified technical staff persons may substitute for one leading actor).
- Creative, artistic and technical participation must be proportional to the financial participation of each coproducer.
- Director and all participants shall be nationals or legal residents Argentina or Venezuela. If required by the film, professionals not citizens of one of the coproducing countries may be permitted, in exceptional circumstances, and subject to agreement between the competent authorities.
- Shooting process shall preferably take place in the majority coproduction country Postproduction process has to be done proportionally in both countries according to the financial participation