- Creative, artistic and technical participation must be proportional to the financial participation of each coproducer.
- The work shall be made by nationals Jordanian or Canadian directors and key technicians. Key positions (see list in coproduction treaty PDF) will be filled by one or more nationals of each of the coproducing participants
- One of those key position may be filled by a non-participant national. For high budget work, a second non-participant national can fill one of the key position subject to the approval of the competent authorities of both countries
- Service providers from non-coproducing countries allowed to a maximum of 25% of total production budget
- Coproducers must demaonstrate the existence of a distribution or broadcasting commitment for the work in each of the coproducing participants. Under mutual consent, an alternative distribution commitment can be accepted
- Shooting shall be carried out in one or the other coproducing country. Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a third-party country may be permitted if this third-party country is bound by coproduction agreement with one of the coproducing countries and if the script of the film so requires
- Application procedure will be made with Telefilm Canada for the Canadian coproducer and with the Jordan authorities for the Jordan coproducer no later than 30 days before the start of shooting