- the provisional status of coproduction by the competent authorities must be obtained before the first day of shooting
- one or more co-producer(s) from that third country are eligible under this Agreement provided that one or more co-producer(s) of Korea and one or more co-producer(s) of India
are engaged in that audio-visual co-production.
- Persons participating in an audio-visual co-production shall be nationals of the Parties and in the case of a third country co-production, nationals of the third country.
- the competent authorities of the Parties may approve: (a) where the script or financing dictates, the participation of restricted numbers of performers from other countries; and (b) in exceptional circumstances, the participation of restricted numbers of technical personnel from other countries.
- The minimum respective financial contributions to a coproduced audio-visual work other than a broadcasting programme (including animation for broadcasting purposes), of the co_ producers of each Party shall not be less than 20 percent of the total production cost of the co-produced audio-visual work. with respect to a broadcasting programme (including animation for broadcasting purposes), this contribution shall not be less than 30 percent of the total production cost. Calculation of the financial contribution may include in-kind contributions. 2. The performing, technical and craft contribution (being the "creative" contribution) of each co-producer to a co-produced audiovisual work shall be in reasonable proportion to each co-producers, financial contribution.