- The term "co-producer" refers to a film production company established in the French territory or in the territory of the Flemish Community, composed of the Belgian Dutch-speaking region and the bilingual region of Brussels-Capital.
- All participants in the film must be nationals of either France or Belgium, or nationals of one of the member states of the EU or of the European Economic Area, except in case of particular requirements of the film.
- Studio shooting and on-location shooting shall preferably take place in studios located within the territory of either one of the two states which are parties to this Agreement (For Belgium, Dutch-speaking region: Flemish region or Brussels Capital Region). Exceptions can be made if the film requires so.
- A general balance shall be maintained regarding both the artistic and technical contributions as well as the financial contributions.
- In case of multilateral production, the majority co-producer must be established either in French territory or in the territory of the Flemish Community, i.e. the Belgian Dutch-speaking region and the bilingual region of Brussels Capital.
coproduction agreement signed with the Flemish Audio Visual Fund (VAF) in Flanders.