Project Type | sign in to Olffi
Sign Date | 15 October 1970
In force | 15 October 1970 (1970-10-15 )
Activity | Production
Min Participation | sign in to Olffi
- Artistic and technical staff involved in the film must be nationals of either Italy or Belgium, or considered as such by the Authorities in Belgium and Italy
- Creative, artistic and technical participation must be proportional to the financial participation of each coproducer. The contribution of the minority coproducer shall include at least 1 author (director, scriptwriter or composer) and 1 actor in a leading role, 2 technicians, 20%, although exceptions may be made case by case, of actors in secondary roles
- The shooting, the post-production and the process of making copies shall be carried out within the territory of the contracting parties except in cases of coproduction agreement with a third-party country or for specific requirements.
- If third coproduction country with coproduction treaty with Italy or Belgium, the minimal coproduction saher can not be less than 20%
- Applications for approval must be sent to the competent Authorities of the two contracting Parties before the start of shooting.
Ref. Belgium Federal Government - Italy Coproduction Treaty