- Thirty percent of the amount invested by the minor co-producer must be used in the country of the minor co-producer.
- Co-produced films must also be made by companies with sound technical and financial organizations and with professional experience which has been recognized by the national authorities.
- The casting of foreign actors in roles requiring a certain ethnic type shall be permitted.
- The balance due on the minor contribution shall be paid to the major co-producer within the time period provided for in the respective national legislations
- All participants in the coproduction must be nationals of the Italian Republic or the Israeli, or nationals of member States of the European Union or long term residents of the Italian Republic or of Israel according to the Community and national law in force in the two countries.