- Creative, artistic and technical participation must be proportional to the financial participation of each co-producer.
- The director shall be either Italian or Moroccan national.
- Artistic and technical staff shall be Italian or Moroccan nationals or residents.
- Participation of non-resident creative personnel, performers or technicians may be permitted if the film so requires, subject to prior approval of the competent authorities of both co-producing countries.
- Location shooting and lab work shall be done in one of the co-producing countries, location exterior shooting in a third-party country if the script so requires may exceptionally be permitted.
- Location interior shooting shall preferably be done in the major co-producing country.
- Third-country producers may join the co-production, if their country is linked either to Italia and Morocco by a films co-production agreement.
- Co-production of films of particularly high artistic or financial value shall be privileged and examined on a case-by-case basis.