- The director shall be national of either Italy or Czech Republic.
- Creative, artistic and technical participation must be proportional to the financial participation of each co-producer (at least 1 creative personnel, 1 lead actor, 1 supporting actor and 1 technician).
- The participation of non-resident artistic or technical staff may exceptionally be permitted, subject to approval of the competent authorities of both countries.
- Exterior location shooting in a third-party country, if the script or action so requires, may exceptionally be permitted, subject to approval of the competent authorities of both countries.
- Third country producers may join the co-production, if their country is linked either to Italy or the Czech Republic by a films co-production agreement.
- In relation to films of particular artistic or cultural value or for which the production costs estimates are higher than than the overage costs of film productions in the majority country, a minority participation of no less than 20% may exceptionally be permitted, subject to approval of competent authorities of both countries.
- A 20% participation may exceptionally be limited to a financial contribution alone.