- Creative, artistic and technical participation must be proportional to the financial participation of each co-producer. Exceptions may be allowed, subject to prior approval of the competent authorities of the coproducing countries.
- Location shooting, interior or exterior, in a third-party country may be permitted if action so requires.
- Personnel must be national or resident of one of the coproducing countries or member state nationals.
- Participation of third-party country performers may exceptionally be permitted if the film so requires, subject to prior approval of both coproducing countries.
- Third-country producers may join the co-production, if their country is linked to Italy or Chile by a films co-production agreement.
- Twinning productions may be accepted as co-productions, in this case the participation of the minority coproducing country may be limited to a financial contribution alone. Artistic and technical contribution is not necessarily excluded.