- The minority co-producer shall be required to make an effective technical and creative contribution.
- Departures from minimum staffing requirements may be approved by the competent authorities of both countries.
- Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a third-party country, if the script action so requires and if technicians from the coproducing countries take part in the shooting.
- Participation of third-party country performers may be allowed, if required by the coproduction and subject to approval by the competent authorities.
- All the participants in the coproduction must be Canadian or Dutch, or of the nationality of one of the European Economic Community (EEC) member countries, or permanent residents of Canada or of the Netherlands, or permanent residents of one of the member countries of the European Economic Community (EEC).
- Multipartite coproduction: at least 3 technicians, 1 lead actor/performer and 2 supporting actors/performers.