- Artistic and technical staff involved in the film must be offical resident of either France or Palestinian Territories, or nationals of one of the member states of the EU or a European Economic Area State. Exceptions may be made for workers of other nationalities if the CNC and the Ministry of the Palestinian Authority jointly agree to such exceptions.
- Studio shooting shall preferably take place in studios located within the territory of either France or Palestinian Territories (incl. Jerusalem). Location shooting within the territory of a state that is not France or Palestinian Territories (incl. Jerusalem) may be authorised where the script or action of the film so requires.
- A general balance shall be maintained as regards both the artistic and technical contributions and the financial contributions.
- To benefit from the provisions of this Agreement, coproduction films must be approved by the competent authorities of both parties no later than four months after their cinema release in France and/or in Palestinian Territories
- Coproduction with a non-participant country eligible if one or both participants have coproduction treaties signed with those non-participant countries
- Presentation to festivals must be made by the majority coproducer