- Each co-producer shall be required to make an effective technical and creative contribution. In principle, this contribution shall be in proportion to his investment.
- Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a third-party country, if the script so requires and if technicians from the coproducing countries take part in the shooting.
- Lab work in a third-party country if technically impossible in the coproducing countries, and subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
- All the participants in the coproduction must be persons residing in Luxembourg or persons who qualify for resident status in Luxembourg according to Luxembourg administrative practices, or Canadian citizens or permanent residents in Canada.
- Participation of third-party country performers, should the film so require, subject to approval by the competent authorities.
- Each minority co-producer in such a co-production shall be obliged to make an effective technical and creative contribution.