Política de privacidad
2. The types of personal information we collect and how we collect it
Email communications: we use web beacons in our emails to track the success of our marketing campaigns. If you open an email from us, we can see which of the pages of our website you visited. Our web beacons don’t store any information on your computer but, by communicating with our cookies on your computer, they can tell us when you have opened an email from us. We may keep track of the emails that we send you. We also keep a record of what communications you have selected to receive or not to receive. If you would like to opt out of receiving such emails, please click the “unsubscribe” link in the email and follow the instructions.
Information from other sources: we may receive information about you from other sources (eg. missing information about your postal or email addresses) and add it to the personal information we hold about you.
3. How we use the information that we collect
We own the information we collect through this Website. We will use it, as applicable, to:
- provide you with the Services or information that you have requested;
- contact you regarding your registered account with us;
- monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through, this Website;
- customise the advertising and content that you see;
- aggregate data to create anonymized statistical information about the iterations of our visitors in the database.
- send you promotional materials or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our partners. If you do not want to receive this marketing information you can notify us of this as part of the registration process. You can stop receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on the correspondence you receive, by amending your marketing preferences, or by emailing at (to complete) giving your email address and details of the information you no longer wish to receive
4. Maintenance and storage of information
What are cookies? A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that the website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the website. The cookie will collect information relating to your use of our sites, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at our site via a link from third party site, the URL of the linking page. If you are a registered user or subscriber it may also collect your name and email address, which may be transferred to data processors for registered user or subscriber verification purposes.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and help us to tailor our Websites to your interests. Information provided by cookies can help us to analyse your use of our sites and help us to provide you with a better user experience.
What are the different types of cookies?
1. Essential or ‘Strictly Necessary’ Cookies: These are cookies which are essential for the running of our Website. Without these cookies, parts of our Website would not function. These cookies do not track where you have been on the internet and do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes.
2. Functional Cookies: Functional cookies are used to remember your preferences on our Website and to provide enhanced, more personal features. The information collected by these cookies is usually anonymised, so we cannot identify you personally. Functional cookies do not track your internet usage or gather information which could be used for selling advertising, but they do help with serving advertising.
3. Analytical Performance Cookies: Analytical performance cookies are used to monitor the performance of our website, for example, to determine the number of page views and the number of unique users a website has. Web analytics services may be designed and operated by third parties. The information provided by these cookies allows us to analyse patterns of user behaviour and we use that information to enhance user experience or identify areas of the website which may require maintenance. The information is anonymous (i.e. it cannot be used to identify you and does not contain personal information such as your name and email address) and it is only used for statistical purposes.
6. Links to other websites
In accordance with our requirements under the French Data Protection Act and applicable laws in territories where personal data can be processed, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. OLFFI shall not be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this Website including any of your information.
8. Policy Changes
9. Questions About the Website and the Information We Hold About You
If you have any general questions about the Website or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, you can contact OLFFI by email at email@example.com. You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.