- English or into Spanish shall be carried out respectively in Canada or in the Republic of Colombia. Any departures from this principle must be approved by the competent authorities of both countries.
- Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a third-party country, if the script so requires and if technicians from the coproducing countries take part in the shooting.
- Each co-producer shall be required to make an effective technical and creative contribution. In principle, this contribution shall be in proportion to his investment.
- The producers, writers and directors of co-productions, as well as the technicians, performers and other production personnel participating in such co-productions, must be citizens, or permanent residents of Canada or the Republic of Colombia.
- Lab work in a third-party country if technically impossible in the coproducing countries, and subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
- Participation of third-party country performers, should the film so require, subject to approval by the competent authorities.