- Creative, artistic and technical participation must be proportional to the financial participation of each coproducer and must respect a general balance. The contribution of the minority coproducer shall include at least 1 technician, 1 actor in a leading role and 1 supporting actor.
- All participants in the film must be residents of either Portugal or Belgium, and have their tax-status in those countries for at least five years. Participation of third-party country performers and technicians may be permitted, subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
- Shooting shall be carried out within the territory of the contracting parties. Exceptions may be accept according to film requirements or in case of coproduction agreement with either Portugal or Belgium.
- In case of multipartite coproductions, the majority participation is 70%.
- Applications for approval must be sent to the competent authorities of the two contracting parties before the start of shooting.
Signed with the Wallonia-Brussels Federation