- Departures from minimum staffing requirements may be approved by the competent authorities of both countries.
- The producers, the writers and the directors of co-productions, as well as technicians, performers and other production personnel participating in the production, must be Canadian or Moroccan or permanent residents of Canada or residents in Morocco.
- The minority co-producer shall be required to make an effective technical and creative contribution. In principle, the contribution of the minority co-producer in technicians and performers shall be in proportion to his investment. In all cases such contribution shall include the participation of not less than three technicians, one performer in a leading role and two performers in a supporting role. In exceptional circumstances, departures herefrom may be approved by the competent authorities of both countries.
- Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a third-party country, if the script or action so requires and if technicians from the coproducing countries take part in the shooting.
- Participation of one third-party country performer, should the coproduction so require, subject to approval by the competent authorities.