- The co- producers shall be required to make in principle an effective technical and creative contribution, proportional to financial investment.
- All the participants in the coproduction must be nationals of the Italian Republic or the Argentine Republic, or nationals of member States of the EU or long term residents of the Italian Republic or of the Argentine Republic according to the Community and national law in force in the two countries.
- In the case the italian co-producer or the Argentinian co-producer is composed of more production companies, the financial contribution of each company shall not be less than 5% of the total budget of the film.
- If the scenario or the subject of the film so requires, location shooting, exterior or real life interior, in a country not participating in the co-production may be authorized.
- Foreign professionals who are resident and/or normally employed in the Italian Republic or in the Argentine Republic may, in exceptional circumstances, take part in co-production as long term residents of one or the other of the said countries.