- Each coproducer shall be required to make an effective technical and creative contribution, in principle in proportion to his/her investment.
- All participants in the coproduction must be Canadian or Danish citizens, or permanent residents of Canada or Denmark. Participation of third-party performers, should the coproduction so require, is permitted, subject to approval by the competent authorities.
- Live action shooting and animation works must, in principle, be carried out alternately in Canada and in Denmark.
- Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a third-party country, may be permitted if the script so requires and if technicians from the coproducing countries take part in shooting.
- Lab work in a third-party country, if technically impossible in the coproducing countries, may be permitted, subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
- Twinning arrangement may be considered as coproductions and receive the same benefits under approval of the competent authorities.
- Application for benefits under this agreement for any coproduction must be made simultaneously to both competent authorities at least thirty days before shooting begins.