- Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a third-party country is allowed, if the script or action so requires and if technicians from the coproducing countries take part in the shooting.
- The producers, writers and directors of co-productions, as well as the technicians, performers and other production personnel participating in such co-productions, must be citizens, or permanent residents of Canada or the Hellenic Republic.
- Participation of third-party performers, should the coproduction so require, is allowed subject to approval by the competent authorities.
- Lab work in a third-party country if technically impossible in the coproducing countries is allowed, subject to the approval of the competent authorities.
- At least 90% of the photographs included in a coproduction film shall be specially shot for that film.
- Each minority co-producer in such co-production shall be obliged to make an effective technical and creative contribution.