- This Agreement shall not apply to Tokelau.
- Any music specially composed for a co-production film shall, subject to any departure from this rule which is approved by the competent authorities
- The performing, technical and craft contribution of each co-producer to a co- production film shall be in reasonable proportion to each of the co-producers financial participation.
- At least ninety percent (90%) of the footage included in a co-production film shall be original, exceptions for historical and/or cultural reasons must be approved by the competent authorities
- The majority of the production work including studio and location shooting, processing and pre-release print dubbing shall be carried out in the country of the co-producer with the major financial contribution, exception to this rule must be approved by the competent authorities, . The contributions of two or more co-producers from same country shall be aggregated for this purpose.
- All participants in the film shall be nationals of Italy, or nationals or residents of New Zealand or, where there is a third co-producer, citizens of that co-producer's country. Performers from the participating co-production countries shall be engaged in the production; if required by the script or the financing, in exceptional circumstances, limited performers from other countries may be engaged subject to the approval of the competent authorities.