- The minority share exclusively of a financial nature or as a technical?artistic contribution?shall not be less than 10% of the budget of the film.
- If the scenario or subject of the film so requires?exterior or real life interior location shooting may be authorized in a country not participating in the co?production
- All the participants in the coproduction must be nationals of the Italian Republic or the Republic of Croatia, or of member States of the EU, or long term residents of Italy or Croatia according to the Community and national law in force in the two countries.
- The participation of performers who are not citizens of one of the co-producing countries may be permitted, but only in exceptional circumstances, and subject to agreement between the competent authorities of both countries.
- The financial contribution of each company from the same country shall not be less than 5% of the total budget of the co-production Film