- Creative, artistic and technical participation must be proportional to the financial participation of each co-producer (at least 1 creative personnel, 1 technician, 1 lead actor and 1 supporting actor; a leading actor may be counterbalanced by no less than 2 qualified technicians).
- Departures from minimum staffing requirements may exceptionally be permitted, subject to prior agreement between the competent authorities of the two countries.
- Participation of non-EU personnel may be permitted, if the nature of film so requires, subject to prior agreement between the competent authorities of the two countries.
- Location shooting and lab work shall preferably be done in the coproducing countries.
- A participation between 10% and 25% of the total cost of the film may exceptionally be limited to a financial contribution alone, subject to prior approval of the competent authorities of the two coproducing countries.