- Effective technical and creative contribution by each coproducer proportional, in principle, to his investment and should combine creative personnel, technicians, performers (in either leading or supporting roles or both) and facilities.
- All the participants in the coproduction must be Canadian or Polish citizens, or permanent residents of Canada or Poland in accordance with relevant regulations in force in both countries.
- Participation of third-party country performers, should the coproduction so require, subject to approval by the competent authorities, exceptions must be approved by the competent authorities of both countries.
- Location shooting, exterior or interior, in a third-party country may be allowed, if the script or action so requires and if technicians from the coproducing countries take part in the shooting.
- Lab work in a third-party country may be allowed if technically impossible in the coproducing countries, and subject to the approval of the competent authorities.