- are eligible experienced production and coproduction companies recognised by their authorities
- technical and artistic contributions of each country will be approximatelly balanced, in particular: a) crew members and actors; b) more specifically the director and the creative team.
- director(s), technicians and actors must be Spanish or Brazilian nationals
- creative elements from third party country(ies) having a coproduction treaty with Spain or Brazil can be accepted under special circumstances and after approval by national authorities
- coproduction projects must be submitted to competent authorities at least 60 days before the 1st day of principal photography
- The share of proceeds between the coproducers will as follows: a) all receipts out of Spanish territories will awarded to the Spanish coproducer; b) all receipts out of Brazilian territories will awarded to the Brazilian coproducer;c: receipts from other countries will be shared pro rata pari passu between the coproducers